HTR Z III - Maximum Performance
- Five rib asymmetric tread pattern merges cornering with straight line stability.
- Long lateral grooves evacuate water from the center of the footprint.
- Four straight, wide grooves further heighten drainage for improved wet performance.
- Siped tie-bars reinforce block rigidity for control and enhance wet traction.
HTR A/S P01 - High Performance All Season Radials
- Five-rib directional pattern is optimally arranged for quick and direct steering response.
- Four wide grooves evacuate water from the center footprint to enhance wet performance.
- Multiple directional grooves and sipes give more edges to optimize grip on wet and snow-covered roads.
- A zigzag groove wall improves lateral stability and traction in addition to ensuring water drainage.
HTR Z II - Ultra High Performance
- Offers Ultimate Grip and Handling in Wet or Dry Conditions
- Combines Compounds Composed of Ultra Micro Carbon Technology and Silica Based Rubber Engineering – Improving wet and dry traction
- Revolutionary, Advanced, Aggressive Directional Tread Pattern
- Bold, Wide Tread – Aggressive appearance, unyielding grip
HTR Z - Ultra High Performance
- HTRZ offers excellent handling at high speeds, and superb wet and dry traction
- V-Shaped Directional Tread – Quickly disperses water providing superb wet grip and traction
- Four, Deep, Wide Circumferential Tread Grooves – With two additional inner circumferential grooves provide excellent anti-hydroplaning performance
- Large Angular Shoulder Blocks – Enhance steering response and overall dry grip
- Precision Engineered to deliver the optimum blend of ride comfort, handling agility and all season performance
- Designed to take the higher speed ratings of today's high performance luxury sedans and touring vehicles
- “Confidence Enhanced” industry leading warranty protection plan
- Progressive and Stylish Design
- T, H, V and W rated sizing
- Constructed for higher H and V rated speeds
- More rigid sidewall improves cornering
- Advanced carbon tread rubber improves grip
- Steel belts and polyester body add structural rigidity
- 100,000 mile limited treadwear warranty
- Innovative tread compound provides drivers reliability mile after mile in wet, dry and winter conditions, including light snow.
- Optimized tread pattern provides year round traction without sacrificing the quiet, comfortable and luxurious ride.
- The advanced construction in this tire delivers greater stability, handling and even tread wear.
© Copyright . All Rights Reserved.