Features & Specifications
- Five-rib directional pattern is optimally arranged for quick and direct steering response.
- Four wide grooves evacuate water from the center footprint to enhance wet performance.
- Multiple directional grooves and sipes give more edges to optimize grip on wet and snow-covered roads.
- A zigzag groove wall improves lateral stability and traction in addition to ensuring water drainage.
- In tie-bar sipes control shoulder block stiffness and water drainage.
- 65/60 series: 65,000 mile limited treadwear warranty
- 55/50/45/40 series: 40,000 mile limited treadwear warranty
- Free replacement for defects in workmanship and material through the life of the tread.
- Refer to the Sumitomo Tire Limited Warranty for details.
On wet roads or dry, in heat or cold, through light snow or driving rain, the last
thing drivers want to worry about is the performance of their tires. With that
in mind, Sumitomo created the HTR A/S P01 – the optimal combination
of high performance and all-season capabilities for driving confidence
when it really counts. The HTR A/S P01 is the ideal direct replacement for original equipment tires
on many of today’s most popular performance oriented vehicles.
© Copyright . All Rights Reserved.