Features & Specifications
- Five rib asymmetric tread pattern merges cornering with straight line stability.
- Long lateral grooves evacuate water from the center of the footprint.
- Four straight, wide grooves further heighten drainage for improved wet performance.
- Siped tie-bars reinforce block rigidity for control and enhance wet traction.
- A 3-D wave wall increases drainage capabilities and reinforces center rib stability.
- Rigid, wide steel belts
- High tension casing plies
- Advanced silica tread compound
- Reinforced construction (by size) for real world durability
- Y-speed rating for true high-performance vehicles
- Covered by Sumitomo’s “Life of the Original Tread” Warranty
- Direct replacement sizing for premium performance vehicles including Lexus, Infiniti, BMW and Cadillac
- True performance upgrade sizing for tuner segment vehicles like Honda, Volkswagen, Nissan and Subaru
The HTRZ III offers maximum performance across
a range of conditions. Combining euro performance with street tuner
appeal, the HTRZ III delivers enhanced wet and dry traction, exceptional
handling, smooth ride and a new level of maximum performance
© Copyright . All Rights Reserved.