Features & Specifications
- Flat contact technology minimizes irregular wear by controlling the shape and pressure distribution of the tire footprint.
- Shoulder grooves work with the wide, flat tread radius to control irregular wear.
- Thousands of micro sipes protect the interior ribs from punch wear.
- Long wearing tread compounds on the outside, cool running base rubber compound on the inside.
- 4/32nd" stone ejectors protect the casing from damage inside the base of the groove.
The ST 778 is the next generation Sumitomo long haul steer tire. Incorporating a collection of advanced features we call S-Tech Design, the ST 778 delivers remarkable miles to removal, excellent handling for safe operation, and the dependable retreadability of the Sumitomo casing.
© Copyright . All Rights Reserved.