Features & Specifications
- New tread pattern concept couples sophisticated traction and smooth even wear.
- Solid shoulders with rigid interior tread bock configuration control heel/toe wear.
- Super-deep 30/32nd" tread pattern applied across a wide, flat radius for remarkably long miles to removal.
- Diamond cut block edges fight irregular wear and resist cuts and snags.
- Increased base rubber dissipates heat while running at high speeds in long haul operations.
Cross-country or around town, the ST 938 is the next generation traction companion to ST 778 and ST 709. Becuse it was designed from the inside out to resist irregular wear and give high miles per 32nd", the ST 938 is incredibly long wearing. Its bold tread elements really bite, while its S-Tech Design casing yields outstanding long-term performance.
© Copyright . All Rights Reserved.