Features & Specifications
- Sumitomo four steel belt casing construction resists punctures, increases trailer stability, and contributes to more retread cycles.
- Shoulder grooves control migration of irregular wear.
- A wide footprint enhances vehicle stability and delivers long mileage.
- Pyramid shaped ribs actually put more rubber on the road as the tire wears.
- Stone ejectors protect the casing from damage in the base of the groove.
ST710 merges the advantages of an advanced concept low-skid tread pattern with the long-term durability of a premium Sumitomo casing. Its high quality construction yields years of service. It wears long and smooth when new, and is designed for multiple retread cycles.
© Copyright . All Rights Reserved.