Features & Specifications
- Sumitomo four steel belt casing construction resists punctures, increases trailer stability, and contributes to more retread cycles.
- Shoulder grooves control migration of irregular wear.
- A wide footprint enhances vehicle stability and delivers long mileage.
- Pyramid shaped ribs actually put more rubber on the road as the tire wears.
- Stone ejectors protect the casing from damage in the base of the groove.
ST710 merges the advantages of an advanced concept low-skid tread pattern with the long-term durability of a premium Sumitomo casing. Its high quality construction yields years of service. It wears long and smooth when new, and is designed for multiple retread cycles.
ST 710 SE contains SmartWay verified technology.
© Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved.