Features & Specifications
- Beefy 20/32” tread depth applied to a wide, flat casing for much longer life in high scuff applications.
- Chevron block center ribs with lateral sipes effectively cut water on wet roads for enhanced traction and safety.
- Thick curbing ribs help shield casing from sidewall damage.
- Stone ejectors protect the casing from damage in the base of the tread groove.
- An innovative design helps control irregular wear during on-highway use.
- Built with SmartWay Verified Technology.
The ST709SE is a regional steer tire that’s durable enough when there’s serious work to be done, but versatile enough to display on-highway manners.
© Copyright . All Rights Reserved.